We were supposed to have wireless internet in our apartments... well.... it turns out that wasn't accurate. Then we thought we were getting passcodes to access the internet through ethernet cords in our rooms ... well ... it turns out that wasn't accurate either. Last night I scoured the campus looking for a wireless signal to 'borrow,' but I wasn't successful. Needless to say, I've been very frustrated the last three days having no access to the internet. Okay, I guess it's not that awful (now that I can use a computer at the library!), but it made me feel very disconnected not being able to email or skype with my friends and family. On a rugby note, we lifted this morning and have regular practice this afternoon. Things are going well. Can't wait for us to switch into full World Cup mode!
Signing liability waiver forms before entering Surrey Sports Park
"Boxing" in the weight room

No comments:
Post a Comment