Thursday, August 05, 2010

Lots going on!

In addition to the Knicks send off party on Monday night, Mel's mom threw a send off party last night. It was very nice - thank you, Marge! She was also able to stir up some interest through our local news station and they came to the party to interview us. It aired on the 11 o'clock news last night (very fun!). Mel and I were excited to have a little coverage and have an opportunity to gain more attention and support for the whole WNT.
A couple of local newspapers (and an online media outlet) are also supposed to be running stories on us. I'll post links to them as soon as I see something.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me thus far - I really appreciate all the notes of congratulations, well wishes and prayers for safe travel. I'll cherish those as I go forward!!




1 comment:

Innertainmeant said...

can I have your autograph!?