Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day before Canada match!

The days are flying by now because we have so little time between games. I can hardly believe that we have a match again already. We had the morning off and I spent it with Ryan, Sue and Ryan's parents. We went to a little park on the Bay of Hamilton (or something like that) and walked around and let Sue play at a playground. After lunch we had a quick kicking/scrumming session followed immediately by our captain's run-through. The captain's run was pretty frantic today - I don't know if people are feeling too wound up or what is going on, but I'm not going to worry about it too much. Hopefully people will have their nerves in order by tomorrow night. The game is late (6:30) so we'll have all day to sit around waiting for the match.

This afternoon we went to a community pool to do our pool exercises (the pool on campus is closed this week for renovations - how convenient...) and to hang out/have some fun while cooling off. It's still extremely hot, but fortunately the humidity seems to be coming down some.

Tonight we'll have the jersey ceremony and then off to bed.

Me, Cheeks, Baker after handstand contest

Play time in the pool


Me and Kim




1 comment:

Sirens said...

Good Luck tomorrow Claudia! We are all cheering for you!