Monday, August 17, 2009

Day after South Africa match

Today was a full day for us. After breakfast we watched the first half of our S. Africa game. Then it was outside into the steamy air for some stretching and ice bathing. After lunch we watched the second half of yesterday's game and then had a light practice. The lineup for Wednesday's game against Canada was announced - I'll be starting at #9! After practice I jumped in the ice bath yet again, quickly showered and then met Ryan, Sue, and Ryan's parents for dinner. We had a little trouble finding a child-friendly restaurant in the tourist trap of downtown Oakville, but we finally found a nice joint and had a delicious dinner together. It was nice to get away from campus for a couple of hours. I had to race back to the dorm for another meeting where we analyzed ours and Canada's strengths and weaknesses. We're confidence we can give Canada a better game than the one we played in June.

Got my camera charger!

Here's a shot of me from a few days ago next to the cafeteria (there's a rainbow in the sky, but I don't think you can see it...)

Stretching this morning

Ice bath this afternoon

No comments: