Most of us have been sitting in our little living room watching a movie, but we can't now because we just blew a fuse. We tried to plug in the both the air conditioner and another fan. The tiny window air conditioner in the living room is the only air conditioning in our whole building...needless to say it is disgustingly hot everywhere except in the living room and now we don't even have that reprieve! Thanks to Beckett's Mom some of us have a fan for our rooms tonight.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Game DAY!
We WON against South Africa!!! Yeah! The score was 39 to 0. Not only did we get 4 tournament points for the win, but we also got a bonus point for scoring more than 4 tries. It was great for our morale to finally get a W on the board and to score a few tries in the process. South Africa was a good contest, but they are comparatively disorganized in phase play, which allowed us to break through their defensive line. I was proud of the team for shutting out S. Africa despite a couple of very close calls. However, I was a little disappointed I didn't get into the game to join the effort. I'll have to make the most of the next game I get to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment