Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Post England - day of rest
Our day of rest hasn't actually been all that restful. Most of us were not able to sleep well last night because of emotions still swirling around, and for myself feeling a bit nauseous (probably from dehydration) didn't help the sleeping situation. I'm feeling better today. Mel, my roommate, forced me to drink a ton of water before going to bed and I think that really helped. We had a pool recovery session at 7am this morning. That was pretty awful - not the swimming part, but the waking up part. We spent almost the whole day analyzing yesterday's game. That hasn't been too fun either. However, it is a necessary step if we are going to enhance our strengths and minimize our weaknesses. I think it will pay off. We have to make sure we're improving from one game to the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment