It wasn't a Sunday, but we didn't have a single minute of training today. It was actually quite strange, but fortunate at the same time because the weather was lousy today (rain for most of the morning). I don't feel tired at all yet, but I know I need to save my energy and the experienced players advise us to take advantage of the rest while we have it. I was able to sleep in this morning, get a nice breakfast and then I made my way over to the MOA to do some browsing in the shops. While there, I also took a ride (we each got a ticket compliments of Jane T.) on one of the indoor roller coasters! I spent the afternoon lounging around, napping, doing laundry, swimming in the pool and eating. =) This evening we had a send-off dinner at a nearby restaurant and then we stopped at DQ for an ice cream treat. Now, we're all scurrying around packing our things - we depart tomorrow morning for Edmonton. According to the WRWC web site, we'll be the last team to arrive in Edmonton.
Dinner at Majors
Dairy Queen(s)
3 comments:
I hope you had a healthy treat at the Dairy Queen. A yogurt. Or a smoothie sans sugar. Certainly we don't want our Eagles playing on sugar!!
The Food Fairy
Hey babe,
Congratulations on being selected to start the firs game. I am so proud of you and excited for you. We all are wishing you the best. We do miss you.
I had a huge Blizzard with peanut butter chunks!
Thanks, Woodstock! I miss you all, too. I'm very excited for Thursday!
Post a Comment