Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day before Ireland match

Today was pretty low-key. We had a Captain’s Run at 1:00 this afternoon and it was already hot. The team was looking crisp and working well together. As a substitute on the roster for this game, I did my best to run smart, aggressive defense against the starting lineup to help them get as prepared as possible. Tonight we had our second Jersey Ceremony. Once again, there were plenty of family and friends (lots of NY girls!) showing their support. Tomorrow’s game is at noon so we’ll have less down-time in the morning, which I think will be good for us. Send us your positive vibes – we need a big win!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Claudia! I am so proud of you. Kick some butt! We are all rooting for you. See you when you get back to Albany.

Alicia

Claudia said...

Thank you, Alicia! See you back in Albany! Claudia