Well...we beat Ireland today and secured a bonus point in the standings by scoring four tries. However, the game was a bit of a let-down because we didn't play to our full potential. We seemed to be flat mentally and physically. I wonder if the pressure to score stifled our ability to play creatively and aggressively. We're in another tough position for Friday's game - we need to have a gigantic win against Australia to have a shot at making it into the final four. We'll start bright and early tomorrow morning with preparations for that game.After our match, we stayed to watch England v. South Africa (74-8) and France v. Australia (24-10). We all enjoyed the chance to spend some time hanging out with our fans.
3 comments:
Way to go with the big win! I tried to catch it on the internet, but am not being very successful. Hopefully I'll be able to get the match on Friday. Good Luck!
Megan
Congrats on the win against Ireland! We are enjoying keeping tabs on things through "Claudia's Adventures". Thanks for taking the time to keep all of us informed. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself a little, too.
Steve & Betti
I finally got to watch the England game.... I do enjoy watching you play! Good luck on Friday... and remember that you are representing your country, (especially us ruggers) playing the best game in the world...... Enjoy!
Peggy
Post a Comment