Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day of (second) Australia match

Yeah!!!!! We won!!!! And it feels great! Not only did we get the win, but we played well together and had a few superb moments of rugby. I had a wonderful time being out on the field. I made some mistakes and the team had some lapses in concentration, but we have one more game to throw absolutely everything out there and play to the full potential of this team. Scotland narrowly beat Ireland today so we'll play Scotland on Sunday in Commonwealth Stadium. That should be really cool. Tomorrow we have most of the day off, but we're going in two groups to two separate high schools to teach rugby. Not quite as interesting as our prison experience, but it should be a good time.

Sadly, my biggest fan leaves early tomorrow morning: Thanks for all your support, Ryan!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to think Ryan may be your SMALLEST fan.

Odie

Claudia said...

Hahaha! Odie - don't be a stinker! =) My niece Hannah is the smallest!

Anonymous said...

I claim to be Ryan's biggest fan..

I'll be even more of a fan when he comes down to get this smelly German Shephard out of our living room..

She hasn't had any accidents in some time... However, she still is not receptive to the idea of flossing which she desperately needs..

KB

Claudia said...

I'm glad she hasn't had any accidents lately!!