Friday, September 01, 2006

Recovery Day

This morning we had a pool recovery session to work out some of the aches and pains in our muscles. Later in the morning, we had a meeting to evaluate the England match by both illuminating our strengths and hashing out our weaknesses. After lunch, we had the majority of the afternoon to enjoy a bit of Edmonton. I spent the time with a few friends and some family checking out a botanical garden and testing out a downtown cafĂ©. It was really nice to get out of the hotel and relax for a couple of hours. Then it was time to get back to business. We watched the video from yesterday’s game and made final comments. These were final in that we need to look forward now to Ireland and rid ourselves of the distaste of yesterday’s loss. Before ending the evening we had initial discussions for our game plan against Ireland. Now I need to get some sleep because tomorrow promises to be a tough day of practicing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Claudia,

I just found your blog and was very surprised to see us on it! What a nice picture! I was great to see you guys in Edmonton.